Get Set Up In These 4 Quick Steps
1. Connect Your Amazon Seller Account
Connecting your Amazon Seller account to SoStocked allows us to import the majority of your product data so you don't need to do it. :)
2. Assign Vendor Types & Products to Warehouses & Suppliers
Once Amazon is properly connected, SoStocked will pull data from your Amazon Seller Account, based on past FBA shipments. After SoStocked is done pulling in all your data, we'll need to know which vendors are suppliers, warehouses, prep centers, and freight forwarders (vendor types).
- Use the bulk actions on the Vendors page to archive any duplicate vendors you don't want
- Use the same bulk actions drop down on the vendor page to change the vendor type to what you see fit (supplier, warehouse, etc..)
- Go to the Inventory Page Use the filter to look for Brand names, Amazon categories, SKUs, etc.. > Click apply filter
- Check all that apply and use the bulk action drop down to Assign a supplier or warehouse. (toggle make primary if they are the primary supplier)
PRO TIP - Use the drop-down value "is empty" to find products that don't have a supplier or warehouse assigned to them.
3. Upload Warehouse Inventory & Supplier Information
In order to forecast correctly, we need to know the inventory levels you have at your 3rd party warehouses. Bulk export your product data, update your inventory levels and add supplier locations so we know where you'll be shipping from. Get Started
- Go to settings and export your data to excel
- Click on the vendor tab and update the vendor name and email
- Click the warehouse tab and assign inventory levels to each warehouse
- Click on the products tab and give each product a M.O.Q. (minimum order quantity) and unit price. MOQs are typically dictated by your supplier. Unit price refers to the cost you pay your supplier per unit to produce or source this product.
4. Update Lead Times For Vendors (suppliers)
Lead Time is the time it takes to produce and ship inventory. SoStocked needs to know how long it takes to get products from your suppliers. Updating lead times tell the software that you need a certain amount of time and to build in some buffer for you. Get started
- Update the default lead time (click edit) since it's automatically assigned to all suppliers
- Add any new lead times in the upper left and assign them to any other specific suppliers
***Note: assigning a lead time to a vendor will default that lead time as the primary lead time for that supplier when forecasting unless you change the lead time at the product level.